Business Membership $100 - Apply Online Individuals & Non Profit $25 - Apply Online
The Warrensburg Chamber of Commerce has been an advocate for small businesses in town of Warrensburg and surrounding areas for over 50 years. The WCOC is comprised of members representing every facet of business in the Adirondacks. Our membership includes sole proprietors, professional services, agriculture, manufacturers, headquarters of corporate offices and a thriving creative community. Download Application
Benefits of Membership
- Chamber Business to Business and Business to Customer Referrals
- Website Listing & Social Media listings
- Event Sponsorship Opportunities
- Discounted and Co-Op Advertising including print, radio and online
- Reduced Rate Onsite Printing Services
- Emails of Events
- Social Media Exposure of business and or special events
- Social gatherings, such as the spring and fall mixers, where members can network with other members.
- Open monthly Board of Directors meetings, members are encouraged to join us the second Thursday of every month to discuss Chamber issues
- Committee Volunteer Opportunities
- Educational classes to educate members on local business development.
- Small Business Health Insurance Referrals
- Year rounnd staffed office and visitors center
- Local centralized office location for highly visible distribution of members business literature
100% of your Chamber Membership investment may be tax deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense. The Chamber of Commerce is a 501(c) 6 Non-Profit Organization, serving as an advocate for area business, industry and community. Contributions/investments in the Chamber are not deemed charitable for Federal Income Tax purposes.