RULES & REGULATIONS - The following rules are to be adhered to with no exceptions. Violators will be asked to leave immediately and not be invited to participate in any future Chamber of Commerce sponsored events. Application must be filled out completely, signed and returned with full payment for application to be processed. Application does not guarantee space. Confirmation and space assignment will be sent at around 9/1/18 via US MAIL.
- Rain or shine event. Full refunds must be requested in writing no later than August31, 2018. Refund after that date will only be given if space can be resold. A reassignment fee will be deducted from refund. 25% deducted on or before 9/7/18. 50% deducted on or before 9/14/18. 75% deducted on or before 9/21/18. No refunds given after 9/21/18. Any refund will be issued on or around October 31, 2018.
- Vendors must stay within rented space
- No selling of any kind of animals
- No pornographic materials
- No drug paraphernalia
- No firearms of any kind - new used or used
- No knives (unless kitchen cutlery), swords or any other item deemed as a weapon
- No fireworks
- No vehicles allowed in spaces. Exceptions made at National Grid location only and vehicles are allowed if you sell directly from the respective unit and have consent to do so from Chamber of Commerce.
- Vendors are allotted 1 permitted parking space. If additional parking for vehicles, trailers, supply trucks etc Vendors will be directed overflow lots where a fee maybe charged need to park in n.
- No dumping of waste water or grease.
- All vendors must clean their spaces, remove all garbage and discard in trash cans.
- No selling of raffle tickets of any kind without the express written permission of the Chamber of Commerce
- No water or electricity provided
- Vendors cannot park in assigned space prior setup time
- Generators must be in good working order. (ie: Must be able to have a conversation near generator without yelling.) Vendors with generators that are considered to loud will be asked to relocate generator, repair or turn off generator completely and seek an alternative power source at the vendors own expense.
- No vendor parking allowed on Main Street during the event.
- Warrensburg Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to reassign any space, at any time, to any vendor (retuning or new) to ensure the safety and success of this event.
- NO RV parking in vendor space. RV’s must be parked at the Elm Street Firehouse for a separate, additional $25 per night fee. (Contact the Chamber to reserve space.) If vendors wish to “camp” in space. Overnight setup must fit within confines of space rented.
- All vendor spaces are equipped with limited parking lot lights. No additional lot security is provided. Vendors are responsible for securing items.
You, the vendor, are responsible for obtaining and or displaying any or all documentation required by State and Local authorities, including a current valid NYS Tax ID. Food vendors are responsible for obtaining and displaying a current valid Health Certificates. There is no security provided for your property or merchandise. We reserve the right to place you or reassign you in any available space. We reserve the right to deny any vendor to participate in this event or future events if they act inappropriately or with ill intent towards the organizers of this event or other vendors. The Warrensburg Chamber of Commerce assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any property placed in the exhibit, and is hereby discharged from any and all liability for any loss, injury or damage to persons or property that may be sustained while on the premises of the exhibit area. By signing below you acknowledge that you have read and accept the above terms and conditions vendors will receive a confirmation packet with additional information and space assignment when application has been processed. Do not assume you have been accepted as vendor until your confirmation packet has been received.