- Warren County Halth Department
- Clinton County Health Department
- Essex County Health Department
- Franklin County Health Department
- Hamilton County Health Department
- New York State Department of Health Coronavirus Hotline
- If you think you may have come in contact with a person who is sick with COVID-19, please self-quarantine at home.
- If you are ill with symptoms that include fever, cough, and shortness of breath, please self-isolate at home.
- If you have life-threatening illness, please call 911.
- Please see the CDC website for more detailed guidance
- If you have been determined to be a close contact of a person diagnosed with COVID-19, Clinton County Health Department will contact you directly.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Hotline: 1-888-364-3065 for general information regarding the virus - option to speak with live representative
For more information on other Coronavirus related topics, visit our home page HERE.