Small Business Information
Financial Assistance and Information:
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program: As a result of the Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act that was recently signed by the President, the SBA is offering up to $2 million in assistance through its Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program.
- CoronaVirus Tax Relief: The IRS has established a special section focused on steps to help taxpayers, businesses and others affected by the coronavirus (this page will be updated as new information is available).
- NYS Department of Financial Services Business Interruption Insurance FAQs
- Micro-Grants for Adirondack Farms
- March 5th NYS Business Council Recorded Webinar: “The Impact of Coronavirus on Employers”
- March 20th NYS Business Council Recorded Webinar: “The Impact of Coronavirus on Employers”
- Link to Empire State Development web page for questions and inquiries
- Small Business Counseling - SCORE
- Gov. Cuomo's Executive Order
- US Small Business Administration Guide
- Coronavirus: What Employers Need to Know
- FAQ regarding COVID-19 and the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Guidance for Dealing with Concerned Employees
- OSHA Preparation Guide
- Telecommuting Policy Letter to Employees (Template from NYSBSC)
- US Chamber: 7 Things to Do When Creating an Emergency Work from Home Policy
- World Health Organization: Information on Getting Workplace Ready
- FEMA’s Emergency Preparedness Resource List
- Citi Bank- Citi Bank is working on Assisting customers who may have been affected by the Coronavirus. They are providing fee waivers on monthly service fees and remote deposit capture; and waived penalties for early CD withdrawal.
- NYSEG issues promise to provide safe and reliable services, including initiatives to manage bills and maintain services.
- List of SCORE “Disaster Preparedness” Resources including webinars, templates, and articles
- Five Communications and Operational Tips for Companies to Prepare for the Coronavirus
- Department of Labor: Coronavirus Information