- Participants will showcase the EXTERIORS of their buildings with creative holiday lighting displays and compete to win honors and recognition at Warrensburg Town Council Meeting January 8th
- Displays should be turned on daily no earlier than 5:30 pm and turned off no later than 10:00 PM.
- Displays shall be lit through early January.
- The use of LED lights is encouraged, but not required for participation. Extra points will be given for “green” energy-conscious displays.
- The general public can vote for their favorite lighting displays online at warensburgchamber.com
- Contest Voting ends December 19th at midnight
- Winners will be notified on December 20th
- Winners will be publicly announced at January Town Council Meeting. Awards will be presented to winners.
- Businesses participating in the Chamber of Commerce’s Light UP Warrensburg program will automatically be registered.
- Participating business/residences must be within the Warrensburg Fire District.
Contest winners will be chosen for the following awards:
The Display Committee Awards
Best Lighting Display of a Residence
Best Lighting Display of a Building
Best Lighting Display of a Storefront
Best Use of Space- Ie. outdoor space, park, lawn
Energy Award for the Greenest Lighting Display