New York will re-open on a regional basis
New York will re-open on a regional basis as each region meets the 12 criteria necessary to protect public health. New York State remains on PAUSE through May 15 - Possibly June 6th.
Priority Industries for Re-opening:
- Manufacturing and wholesale supply chain
- Select retail using curbside pickup only
- Professional services
- Finance and insurance
- Administrative support
- Real estate and rental leasing
- Restaurants and food service
- Hotels and accommodations
- Arts, entertainment and recreation
Warren and Washington counties are grouped in the Capital Region while Essex County is in the North Country.
A regional statement will be released shortly and we will share that with you when it is available.