Warrensburg Residential Garage Sales 2020 Guidelines
If your planning on having a sale and or attend a residetial garge sale in Warrensburg please adhere to the following guidelines. Provided by the Warren County Department of Health.
- Masks need to be worn by the people hosting the sale and the customers
- Hand sanitizer should be made available whenever possible
- The number of people “shopping” at one location should be limited based on the ability for people to maintain 6-foot social distancing.
- Try and have ten or fewer people at each sale at one time.
- If possible post signs reminder people to remain at least 6-feet apart.
- Sales tables should be spaced out to allow for 6 feet between each aisle.
- Tables and other frequently touched surfaces should be disinfected frequently.
- All goods being sold should be cleaned and sanitized before being put on display.
- One person should be designated to handle all money transactions.
Sellers are responsible for enforcing these guidelines. Use the link below to download best practices signs. https://warren-county-ny-covid-19-warrencountyny.hub.arcgis…